How to get Sofia Vergara's gorgeous smoky eyes
Let's face it. Sofia Vergara is gorgeous! One of her best assets are her sexy, smoky eyes. I love the smoky eye look--it's great for date night or a night out with the girls. I love getting her sultry look for less with these quick make-up tips:
- Start by dabbing a small amount of concealer around your eyes and blend in it well. This will act as a base for the following steps.
- Pick a multi-tonal eye shadow palette like this one from Cover Girl. Prime the lid with the lightest shade (off-white), then layer on the medium shade (light brown) carefully, on your lid and extend beyond the crease, up to the brow bones.
- Dip the tip of the eye shadow brush into the darkest shadow (dark brown) and draw a line above the top and bottom of your lower lash lines.
- Trace on a darker eye pencil around the outer corners of your eyes. We recommend the Cover Girl Queen eyeliner. Then, gently smudge it with your fingers for a blurred effect.
- Finally, coat on dark, midnight toned mascara like this one from Cover Girl!
Shop the look: