5 super cute, 'Mad Men'-inspired dresses you'll love
Mad Men is back with a vengeance! So before the second week episodes air tonight, I wanted to talk to you a little bit about the fabulous 60s style.
Whenever I can, I like to wear classic pinup style dresses because, let's face it, they make my figure look great.
It's no secret that we Latinas tend to be on the curvier side. Although I love stores like Forever 21 and H&M for trendy items, when I'm looking for something classic that can go from the office to a night out, I'm often looking for dresses that mirror the great shapes the ladies wear on the retro show. There's a reason why pinup girls were once considered the sexiest things on the planet. It's because they are!
I'm currently obsessed with fun, flirty pinup dresses because they accentuate my waist, hide my thighs and help me rock my curves confidently.
Read more ¿Qué más? The best Jennifer Lopez-inspired neon styles for spring!
1. The Mad Men Collection Betty Dress: Perfect in pink, this dress is a sophisticated and lady-like. With a fitted bodice and full skirt, you're sure to look your best. Available on BananaRepublic.com, $150.
2. Draped Darling Dress: There's no doubt that you'll be the envy of every other girl at the party in this sexy little red dress with unique black and white polka-dot draping. Available on ModCloth.com, $98.
3. Little Blue Flirty Cotton Swing Dress: For a flirty night out with your hubby, this elegant light blue dress in a 50's style is certain to catch his eye. Available on Unique-Vintage.com, $98.
Want to find other moms como tú? "Like" MamásLatinas on Facebook!
4. The Criss-Cross Sundress: This one's a must-have as the weather gets warmer. It's perfect for for anything from casual days at the office to a stoll down the beach at sunset. Available on VictoriasSecret.com, $98.
5. Formal Fete Dress: Look as lovely as a perfectly ripe apricot in this brightly colored dress featuring an etherial, flowing skirt and ruffled detailing in the front. Available on ModCloth.com, $130.
Do you wear pinup-style dresses to accent your curves?
Images via Victoria Secret, Banana Republic, Unique-Vintage, ModCloth