Spring jewelry trend we love: colorful bangles
Clearly I'm a fan of jewelry, just like most Latinas. My mom taught me well and I learned the importance of accessorizing from a young age. These days some of my best jewelry comes from things she gave me, but she's only a fan of gold and I find myself needing something a little more trendy (and fake!) when it comes to the hottest styles of the season.
As the weather gets warmer, the jackets are coming off and guess what we're seeing? Arms, arms, arms! And no arm would be complete without a fantastic bangle bracelet. This season I'm in love with the colorful varieties out there. They vary from pretty threaded ones, a mix-and-match set and everything in between. Check these out, cause your arm will feel naked without one.
Read more ¿Qué más? Jewelry trend any Latina can love: Two-finger rings.
1. Threaded Bangle Set in Gold/Multi-color: This combination of 15 different bangles with detailed threading and beading will complement any outfit. Available on Forever21.com, $7.
2. Counting Courtyards Teal Bangle Set: Live the luxe life of late Spring garden parties and enjoy the weather as the flowers bloom with this pretty set. Available on Lulus.com, $14.
3. Bajalia "Sundar" Set of Seven Multicolor Bangle Bracelets: Nothing will get you as excited for the sea and sunshine like this gold, blue, orange and yellow set. Available on HSN.com, $50.
4. Kate Spade New York Bangles: If you're looking for a little travel inspiration (and to mix and match!) these fancy bangles are pricey but gorgeous. Available on Bloomingdales.com, $58-148.
5. Touch Bangle Bracelet: In 5 different colors (black, teal, fuschia, grapefruit and lime), these scream Springtime—especially if you get one in each color. Available on Mango.com, $25.
Read more ¿Qué más? It's all in the bag. Spring styles that are calling my name!!
Are you excited to start wearing some colorful bangles this Spring?
Images via Forever21, Mango.com, Bloomingdales, HSN.com, Lulus.com