WATCH: Couple remakes 'Fresh Prince' theme into awesome pregnancy announcement
When Pennsylvania couple Dayton and Melanie Duncan found out they were expecting a baby, they decided to break the news in a more creative way--and with a little help from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! In order to make their happy announcement, the couple, who met while attending Temple University seven years ago, reworked the sitcom's famous theme song. And trust me, the results will definitely have you laughing out loud.
Read more ¿Qué más?: 12 Awesomely creative ways to announce your pregnancy
Named "The Fresh Prince Of Phoenixville" after the town they live in, the video shows Dayton recounting he and his wife's story through the rap, from where they met to their move to suburbia. Melanie chimes in occasionally, but her real shining moment comes at around the 1:00 minute mark when she appears, wearing a shirt that reads "Due in November." Aww!
At the end, the two even break into a little dance. Clearly, they are going to be super fun parents! Watch the whole thing below (it's too funny to miss!), along with four other amazing pregnancy video announcements:
1. Dayton and Melanie break their baby news with a rendition of the "Fresh Prince" theme song.
2. After finding out they were expecting less than a year after having a baby, this couple made their announcement with their own version of a Taylor Swift song.
3. Soon-to-be big sister Zoey Jackson reveals the happy news, on behalf of her parents.
4. Raul Betancourt and his wife share their happy news with what they call a "miracle inside a box."
5. In this heartwarming video, two sisters with the SAME due date share the news with their parents. Wow, talk about an amazing coincidence!
Image via YouTube
What do you think of this couple's pregnancy announcement?