WATCH: The 5 best video pregnancy announcements on the internet
When Virginia couple Nate and Erica Eaton found out they were expecting a baby less than a year after welcoming their first child, they decided to break the news in a more creative way--and with a little help from Taylor Swift!
In the hilarious parody below, the parents, who admit they weren't planning on having another baby so soon, decided to make their announcement by reworking Swift's breakup hit "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
A sample of their version of the song? The couple sings lyrics like,"We are having, having, having another baby" and "I remember when we had a baby, the first time/Saying this is it, I've had enough/'Cause like, we hadn't slept an hour in a month." Ha!
The whole thing is too funny to miss. Check it out, along with four other amazing pregnancy announcements, below:
Read more ¿Qué más?: 12 Awesomely creative ways to announce your pregnancy
1. Couple announces baby news with their own version of a Taylor Swift song.
2. Soon-to-be big sister Zoey Jackson reveals the happy news, on behalf of her parents.
3. Raul Betancourt and his wife share their happy news with what they call a "miracle inside a box."
4. In this heartwarming video, two sisters with the SAME due date share the news with their parents. Wow, talk about an amazing coincidence!
5. These two young sisters have completely different reactions when their parents announce they're about to have twin siblings!
Image via YouTube