SEE 5 Awesome pregnancy announcements that will make you laugh & cry
When Arizona dad Jesse Jackson and his wife found out they were expecting a baby, they decided to share their happy news with a little help from their 3-year-old daughter, Zoey.
Apparently, Zoey was so excited about becoming a big sister that she almost spilled the beans to family members several times. So when it came time to make the official announcement, Jackson figured there was no better way to do so than to let her be the star!
The result is the incredibly adorable video below, in which little Zoey happily tells the world that she's going to have a baby brother or sister. "If my sister or my brother comes, they might play with me," she says. "Course, they might steal all my toys, but that's OK." Aww!
But the best part comes at the very end, when Zoey proves that she has an ulterior motive for making the video. Check it out, along with four other amazing pregnancy announcements, below:
Read more ¿Qué más?: 12 Awesomely creative ways to announce your pregnancy
1. Zoey makes her special announcement!
2. Raul Betancourt and his wife share their happy news with what they call a "miracle inside a box."
3. This wife surprised her husband with this hilarious pregnancy announcement.
4. In this heartwarming video, two sisters with the SAME due date share the news with their parents. Wow, talk about an amazing coincidence!
5. These two young sisters have completely different reactions when their parents announce they're about to have twin siblings!
Image via YouTube