10 of Snooki's most outrageous pregnancy quotes!
Since confirming her pregnancy, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has made multiple comments about her pregnancy that are so, well, Snooki. From asking Kelly Ripa if she pooped during labor to openly discussing her plan to use an epidural during childbirth, the mom-to-be has definitely raised some eyebrows with her unusual outlook on parenting.
But whether you love her or hate, you have to admit there's something kind of charming and likeable about her complete disregard for what other people think of her. And with her baby boy being due in September, it's the perfect time to look back at some of the humorous cracks the Jersey Shore star has made about getting pregnant, giving birth, and becoming a "MILF." Below, 10 of Snooki's best pregnancy quotes:
1."I want something Italian and normal. Not Blanket. Or Lamp." --on her baby name.
2. "The baby is probably horny. That little creep. [During sex] he's probably like, 'Yeah, Mommy!'"
3. "Preggers power. I'll cut a bitch if you mess with my baby!"
4. "I read that your baby can feel your orgasm. What does he think it is? Does he see, like, rainbows and unicorns?"
5. "I had a dream I was in labor and my mom induced me with a shot in my shoulder. My old principal was my doctor. You know when you hold in a fart and it hurts? In my dream they were contractions." --about her weird pregnancy dreams.
6. "Instead of life throwing me a curve ball, it threw me a spermball."
7. "I want to wear, like, leopard shoes and a leopard gown--like the hospital gowns that they have. I think that would be cute." --about her ideal delivery room attire.
8. "I love reading other ladies' pregnancy experiences! Makes me feel like I'm not alone and a crazy bitch."
9. "It just looks so painful, but I definitely want to pump, because it has the best nutrients for your baby," she said of breastfeeding. "It's kind of like you're a cow and you're just milking."
10. "I always feel the strongest movement at night! I think he/she loves Family Guy."
Do you think Snooki will make a good parent? Tell us in the comments below!
Image via Splash News