Snooki is pregnant, but we'd rather be on baby watch for these Latina celebs!
In the past week, there's been a ton of "is she or isn't she" questioning surrounding Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's rumored pregnancy. And this morning's news that she is engaged to beau Jionni LaValle has caused even more of a stir. But throughout the buzz, both Polizzi's rep and MTV have not released a comment. So, is it really true? Maybe, but though I would be happy for the Jersey Shore star, there are also several other Latina celebs that I would love to be on baby watch for! Here's who I hope to see sporting a pregnancy belly this year:
- Eva Mendes - The stunning Latina actress is already known for her gorgeous face and killer curves, but I think she would look even more amazing with a baby bump! Plus, Mendes is currently dating famed actor and America's heartthrob, Ryan Gosling. Think of how beautiful those babies would be!
- Cameron Diaz - Diaz has been in a series of long-term relationships, most recently with Yankees basketball star Alex Rodriguez. The two dated for about a year before splitting this fall. But with two new films coming out soon, I really think this will be Diaz's year both personally and professionally! And besides, she's already gotten a sneak peek into pregnancy on the set of her upcoming movie, What to Expect When You're Expecting.
- Shakira - The "Hips Don't Lie" singer is reportedly soon making her first acting appearance in a Bollywood film, but what I really want to see her debut is a baby bump! Shakira has been dating Gerard Pique, central defender for the FC Barcelona soccer team. In March of last year, she tweeted a picture of the two of them with the caption "Introducing you to my sunshine." Awww!! How cute are they?! They should totally make babies.
- America Ferrera - Ugly Betty star Ferrera married longtime boyfriend Ryan Piers in June of last year. The two were only engaged for about a year (but were college sweethearts) before making it official in front of guests including Ferrera's former Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants co-stars, Blake Lively, Amber Tamblyn, and Alexis Bledel. I hope a pregnancy announcement will also come soon!
- Nicole Richie - Richie, who is part Mexican, already has two children with husband Joel Madden. But, her super petite frame looks so adorable sporting a pregnant belly that I can't help but wish more babies are on the way! Plus, I love the way that motherhood completely converted the former hardcore partier to a responsible and caring mother and businesswoman.
Who do you think will be annoucing a pregnancy this year?
Image via Getty Images