12 Chain restaurants where kids eat FREE!
One of my favorite family activities is to go out for a meal. I love it. Yes, I do have to tell my kids to settle down from time to time, but that does not sour the experience for me. What does put a bad taste in my mouth is how expensive it can get, especially when most of the time my kids don't even finish their meals. That's why I got so excited when I came across a list of places where kids eat free. Score!
Read more ¿Qué más?: Become a millionaire without winning the lottery: Here's how
Now don't go getting all whackadoodle and thinking you can show up with 20 kids to feed for free, there are of course restrictions and you will have to check with your local restaurant to see how your kid can get a free lunch.
You can check out the full list of where kids eat free, but I wanted to share with you these 12 chain restaurants where kids eat free because chances are there is one near you:
1. Applebee's: Kids eat free on a select day of the week. Participating locations only; day of week varies by location.
2. Carrows: Kids 10 and under eat free after 4 p.m. One free kids' meal for each paying adult.
3. Chevy's Fresh Mex: Kids eat free all day on Tuesday. One free kids' meal for each paying adult.
4. Chick-fil-A: Kids eat free on Tuesdays between 5:30-7:30 p.m. with the purchase of an adult combo meal. NOTE: some locations charge $0.99 per kids meal.
5. Denny's: Kids eat free at Denny's on Tuesdays from 4-10 p.m. (at some locations, Saturdays, too). Up to two kids get a free meal for every paying adult.
6. Fudruckers: Kids eat free on Mondays between 5-9 p.m.
7. Hooters: Kids eat free from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Sundays.
8. IHOP: Kids eat free on Mondays from 4-8 p.m. One free kids' meal for each paying adult; drinks not included.
9. Pizza Hut: Kids eat free all day on Tuesdays.
10. TGIFriday's: Kids eat free on Mondays and Tuesdays.
11. UNO Chicago Grill: Kids eat free on Tuesdays with the purchase of an adult meal.
12. White Castle: Kids eat free on Sundays from 4-8 p.m. with purchase of an adult meal over $4.
Image via Thinkstock