5 Surprising facts about babies you never knew
Listen, you don't need me to tell you how great babies are, right? I mean, I'm sure you've already noticed that they are adorable and cute enough to eat. Hey, but babies are human, too and humans have flaws, so let's talk about some surprising things about babies that I'm sure you never knew.
Read more ¿Qué más?: WATCH: Dad hilariously learns you just can't reason with babies!
Here are the five baby facts that'll surprise you:
1. They don't sleep like babies. I don't get that whole sleeping like a baby saying because babies are kind of freaky sleepers. They make all kinds of noises while they are sleeping and in the beginning they sleep all erratically and stuff.
2. They are totally addicting. You know that new baby smell. Watch out, it will get you hooked and you will find yourself constantly sniffing your baby.
3. They will freak you out. They'll do things like hiccup non-stop for 20 minutes and you will call you pediatrician's office convinced you have to take your baby to the ER only to find out that the hiccups are no big deal to your baby.
4. They make you obsessed with poop and pee. Oh yeah, you will count their poops and their pees and you will even consider getting their soiled diapers bronzed to save as a keepsake. You won't, but you will think about it.
5. The soft spots in their head are contagious. Babies are born with soft spots in their head called fontanelles. Eventually those soft spots will harden, but you my dear will never be the same again. Once you have a baby, you will turn into a big ol' softie forever, it's over!
Image via Thinkstock