With their never-ending curiosity, kids can get themselves into the unlikeliest of situations...some of which may be, um, stickier than others. That's what happened to an unnamed 3-year-old from Southport, England who had to be rescued by firefighters after getting her head stuck in a cookie jar!

Apparently, the child was playfully wearing the jar as a hat when she fell, accidentally getting her head caught! Her mom brought her into a local fire station, where the firemen cut the tin off. Luckily, the toddler had no injuries, although I'm sure she will be embarrassed by this story for years to come!

But she shouldn't feel too bad since she's far from the first kid to get themselves trapped in a strange place! Below, 6 other bizarre and hilarious ways children have gotten stuck:

Image via Thinkstock

6 weird places where kids have gotten themselves stuck!

1 of 7
Image via YouTube

Behind the couch

A young boy climbs behind his living room furniture... only to get himself trapped. Meanwhile, he parents use the opportunity to teach him a lesson about climbing on the furniture!

ADVERTISEMENT
About the author

Michelle Regalado is a Staff Writer at MamásLatinas. She loves reading, travel, pop culture, and writing about anything and everything.

Read More
LIKE WHAT YOU JUST READ?
Click LIKE below to find other posts like this one!
Keep Reading

To leave a comment on this story, please log in with:
  • Facebook
  • MamásLatinas
  • Comment as a Guest
you are logged in as (logout)
Submitting comment, please wait...