Ultimate Spring Cleaning Checklist
Spring cleaning is your chance to open up the windows, organize your closets, evict the dust bunnies out from under your bed and give your whole house that once over it's been needing all winter long. But you don't have to go broke with your spring cleaning.
Use this as your Ultimate Spring Cleaning Checklist and you'll save your money, time and energy for battling dust bunnies.
- Stock up on Tide laundry detergent and fabric softener to give your clothes, sheets and curtains a break from the winter blues. \
- Windex has everything you need to wipe clean a winter's worth of dirt and grime
- A sturdy roll of paper towels that can handle any mess
- Don't forget a good broom to get into corners and ceilings.
- You can't sweep without following up with a good mopping! Libman's Big Tornado mop will make any floor shine.
- The Kenmore Quick Clean upright vacuum will show that dirt whose boss!
- After all the heavy cleaning is done give your home a fresh breeze smell with one of Febreze's scent diffusers, candles or sprays.
Now sit back, relax and enjoy your sparkling home!