5 Things you SHOULD buy on Cyber Monday
It's all about saving that green on Cyber Monday! There's a strategy to holiday discount shopping--timing. There are certain deals that are worth the wait if you don't bite on the temptation of purchasing them during Black Friday. We have the best Cyber Monday deals in 2014 and certain discount codes that will help you out along the way. Your wallet will thank us later.
Read more ¿Qué más?: Black Friday: 10 Things to do with the kids besides shopping
1. Beauty products: Stock up on everything you need to get glam during the holidays or amazing gift sets for your Christmas list. Cyber Monday is the best day to get your favorite beauty products at super discounted prices. At Avon.com, use the secret code Gift4U for a free Mark makeup palette. Sephora.com is also offering their assorted beauty musthaves for $10. Even beauty subscription services like Birchbox are offering sweet deals with 25% off full-sized beauty products.
2. Groupon deals: No matter if you're shopping for a gift or a romantic date night meal, Groupon is slashing their infamous deals even more on Cyber Monday. You can find some of their signature discounts for as much as 90 percent off. No lie! This is especially nice if you want to gift a trip to a spa, which would normally run you at least $50. Just make sure you sign on early before the deals are sold-out.
3. DIY home goods: Whether you're looking to repair your home or remake the kids room, Cyber Monday is the best day to stock up on all tools and materials you need to make it happen. For example, Home Depot is slashing prices for up to 45%.
4. Smartphones: If you're looking to upgrade your phone or pay it forward, Monday is the best time of year to do it. At Walmart, the iPhone 6 will be discounted to $179 with a two-year contract. In addition to that, the store is offering a $75 gift card to spread the holiday cheer (it worked!). Best Buy is also offering cut deals on the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and they're also throwing in a $50 gift card with your purchase.
5. Toys: Believe it or not, Black Friday is not the ideal day to snag the most discounts on your toys. On average, you will save 45 percent more on your kid's wish list items on Monday. Cyber Monday deals are starting as early as Saturday so just be sure you visit the toy store sites early!
Images via Mary Ann Lacy/Flickr