If you're not willing to brave the cold and fight the crowds on Black Friday but still want to score some great deals, why not try your luck on Cyber Monday? You can come across some amazing discounts without leaving the comfort of your own home. And just to make sure you get the best bang for your buck, there are some practices you can follow! Below, check out six tips to scoring the best deal on Cyber Monday:
Read more ¿Qué más?: 5 Best Black Friday deals totally worth fighting crowds for
- Make a list. Cyber Monday definitely isn't the time to aimlessly browse as products can get sold out extremely quickly. Write down what you want to buy beforehand so you know exactly what you're looking for and won't feel overwhelmed.
- Shop early. As we've already heard, Black Friday is actually kicking off on Thursday this year. In a similar fashion, some Cyber Monday deals are starting on Sunday so get to it before everything is sold out!
- Do your research beforehand. If you're looking to buy electronics, gadgets, or non-apparel items, make sure to check out reviews before deciding on which specific one you want to buy. That way, you'll be ready when the time comes to order it online.
- Compare costs! Just as on Black Friday, some deals are better than others. Use sites like Google Shopping or Pricegrabber to figure out who has the best prices.
- Shop safely and smartly. Since Cyber Monday shopping tends to happen quickly, you run the risk at ending upon a fradulent site. So take the time to make sure the site you're buying from is legitimate and safe.
- Maximize savings by pairing great deals with any coupons you might have gathered (check out RetailMeNot to see if any are available for your desired purchases!). You can also get some added benefits based off your method of payment. Citi, Visa and MasterCard frequently offer price matching and PayPal has also offered free return shipping, in addition to price matching, in the past.
Image via Thinkstock