Connor Minto of England was standing on the sidelines after having been substituted in a children's soccer game. He was just checkin' out the games surrounding him, when all of a sudden the 11-year-old boy felt as if he had been hit hard by a pebble on the side of his head. A friend of his told him that he had not been hit by a pebble. Turns out that the 11-year-old boy had been shot in the head with a pellet gun and the pellet was lodged in his forehead right above his left eye. The terrified little boy ran to his parents, who I'm sure must have been horrified by what they saw as you will be too.
Un papá utilizó a su hija de 14 años como mula al obligarla a tragarse 104 cápsulas de cocaína. Pero las cosas se pusieron color de hormiga brava cuando una de las bolsas de droga se reventó en el estómago de la niña. Qué desgraciado. ¡Los detalles te harán llorar de la rabia!
Si te quisiera contar el nombre formal de Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, conocida simplemente como La Duquesa de Alba, usaría todo el espacio de este post. Otros varios serían llenados con los lamentos de la sociedad española por su muerte, en su casa en Sevilla.
La Duquesa de Alba, falleció a los 88 años como quería: acompañada de su tercer marido, sus seis hijos, sus familiares y sus amigos más queridos. Cayetana, como le decían simplemente sus paisanos,También se fue con la certeza de que había vivido la vida como quiso y quedó en la historia no solamente como la persona con más títulos nobiliarios del mundo, sino como una de las mujeres más excéntricas del mundo de las celebridades y una de las más queridas. Ya vas a ver porqué.
Latinas are many things. We're diverse, driven, strong, and just all around amazing. But it seems one San Jose State University philanthropy board member hasn't gotten the Latinas Are Awesome memo. During a February meeting of the board, member Wanda Ginner had the nerve to say Latinas "do not have the DNA to be successful." Out loud. In front of the vice president of university advancement. And no one did a thing about it. Until now.
Ever had a day so rough that all you longed for was a hug? Well, apparently, thousands of people feel exactly the same way. Samantha Hess, of Portland, Oregon, discovered that there was a market for people in need of physical human contact and opened up a professional cuddling haven aptly dubbed Cuddle Up To Me. For $60, clients can enjoy an hour-long session of hand-holding, hair stroking, and plenty of cuddling--and yes, clients can choose to be the big spoon or the little spoon. And, perhaps as a testament to how physically disconnected we've become from each other in this digital age, Cuddle Up To Me had 10,000 customers in its first week alone.
Girl, you are not going to believe this, but reigning Miss Honduras 2014, María José Alvarado was found dead on Wednesday with her sister, Sofía Trinidad Alvarado Muñoz days after the two women disappeared in Santa Barbara, Honduras. They had been missing since last week and were supposed to leave to London for the Miss World competition. If you think this is sad, wait until you hear what happened!
Cookie dough is one of the most delicious treats on this planet, but consuming too much of it could be more dangerous than you think. Linda Rivera was diagnosed with E. coli after consuming several bites of prepackaged cookie dough four years ago. The Las Vegas woman's health slowly began to deteriorate and she passed away last summer after her body completely shut down. The risks of prepackaged cookie dough may be hard to swallow.
The debate about organ donation is a tough one and this story reflects just that. Two-year-old Thaiya Spruill-Smith has been on life support since being shaken into a coma by her abusive stepfather in Brooklyn, New York last week. Now her parents are fighting over what will happen to the toddler's remains after she is disconnected from life support. Her mother Teoka Spruill hopes to donate the little girl's organs while her father Terrell Smith refuses. The case has gone to Family Court and the judge's decision may surprise you.
Ya lo dicen las estadísticas, el 80% de los accidentes con niños, ocurren en la cocina de nuestra propia casa. Es terrible esta noticia. Y ha ocurrido en mi natal Venezuela para aumentar mi dolor. Un bebé, de 1 año, al parecer estaba jugando con la estufa cuando ocurrió la peor desgracia. Los niños pequeños todo lo tocan, ellos andan en lo suyo; explorando el mundo. Y los adultos necesitamos 'redoblar' las medidas de seguridad…antes de que sea demasiado tarde. Sigue leyendo esta desgarradora historia.
A 49-year-old, New York City-based architectural specialist saw the strangest thing on Friday night. It happened right before he was about to bite into a piece of chicken breast his wife had prepared for him. He saw Jesus! And I don't mean he had a divine intervention or anything (or maybe he did). The man literally saw an image of a bearded man that looked just like Jesus on the golden-brown crust of his chicken. Don't believe me? Wait until you see this thing!