As I start sprucing up my home for Spring, doing things like my annual apartment overhaul thanks to abuela's Spring Cleaning tips and buying some much-needed new floral accessories for my home, Iam also looking at what little changes I can make around my kitchen.
Since I'm pretty busy but love DIY crafts, I like taking on Do-It-Yourself projects that can be done in a single afternoon. Since I'm on the look out for how to inject some Spring into my kitchen surroundings, I thought the best place to start would be the dining room table where the whole family gathers for dinner. These 5 Spring-inspired centerpieces are all really easy but look like you've put in a lot of hardwork because of how beautiful they are. Don't be afraid to try making one!
Read more ¿Qué más? 8 Spring floral accessories to brighten up your home.
1. Manzanita in Square Vase: Ever wanted to have a butterfly inside the house? Well, this adorable branch is the perfect spot for one!
2. Blooming Moss Balls: Insanely simple but supremely cute, these balls are an out-of-the-ordinary take on Spring flowers and greenery.
3. Watering Can Centerpiece: This kind of decoration is one of the easiest things you can make, since it only takes 2 or 3 items.
4. Bird's Nest in Glass Case: As the birds start to sing again outside your window, bring a little sunshine into your home with this unique gift.
5. Origami Cherry Blossoms: Create a little touch of magic inside the home with these oh-so-pretty branches of famed sakura trees.
Want to find other moms como tú? "Like" MamásLatinas on Facebook!
What is your favorite go-to table centerpiece for Spring?
Images via Etsy, Hostess, EHow, Tidy Mom, The Flirty Guide