After I'm done Spring cleaning my home, I'm always looking to update the look. This year I'm really inspired by the weather getting warmer a little earlier than usual. Outside the trees have been blooming for weeks and a ton of flowers have already blossomed.
With so much natural beauty around, I wanted to bring some of it indoors. But instead of just getting a bouquet to place on my kitchen counter, I'm falling in love with some gorgeous floral accessories for the home. From some pretty flower plates to a bright rug and a sofa I wish I could afford, here are some of the best ways to perk up your home this Spring.
Read more ¿Qué más? Brighten up your home this Spring with fuchsia!
1. Lenox Floral Fusion Square Dinnerware: Update your kitchen by mixing in some modern edge with classic flowers for some new style, ready for family dinners. Available on BedBathandBeyond.com, $7-60.
2. Lace Floral Cotton Percale Duvet: Cozy up with the hubby under a soft new brightly-colored bed cover. With a plush down alternative, this bed is sure to warm you up. Available on UrbanOutfitters.com, $99-118.
3. Floral "Welcome" Doormat: Invite guests into your home with this pretty, hand-painted decorative welcome mat and they're sure to feel at home in no time. Available on Pier1.com, $4.
4. Round Umbrella- Rosie Floral: Perk up your backyard with this oh-so-lovely summer umbrella that's perfect for your outdoor furnishings or even a trip to the beach. Available on PotteryBarn.com, $129-279.
5. Peony Multicolor Floral Rug: Dress up any room in your house with this bright-colored beautiful rug featuring peonies in red, blue, green yellow and every color in between. Available on Overstock.com, $195.
6. Circo Happy Flower Bath Coordinates: Add a little touch of gentle flowers to your kid's bathroom (or your own) with these matching sink accessories in pastel. Available on Target.com, $10-40.
7. Amelie Sofa, Blazing Poppies: If you've ever wanted to own a ladylike sofa, then this one's for you. Unfortunately, it's a bit too pricey for my taste. But a girl can dream, right? Available on Anthropologie.com, $3298.
8. Josie 18" Floral Pillow: Instead of buying a whole new way-too-expensive sofa, get some flowers into your living room with these fun, vibrant pillows with embroidered flowers. Available on CrateandBarrel.com, $50.
Want to find other moms como tú? "Like" MamásLatinas on Facebook!
What is your favorite way to incorporate flowers into your home décor this Spring?
Images via Pottery Barn, Urban Outfitters, Target, Crate & Barrel, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Anthropologie, Overstock, Pier1