1. Charity Miles is a great app to donate money while exercising. 1
Charity Miles is a fantastic app that might actually get you motivated to burn calories, since it kills two birds with one stone by allowing you to donate a few cents to charities per mile that you bike, run, or even walk. I mean, how about THAT for incentive?
2. Daily Ab Workout is an easy app to help you get a flat tummy. 2
If you're looking for an app that will finally motivate you to get those six pack abs you've always wanted, then Daily Ab Workout might just be the one for you. It's almost like having a trainer right next to you, showing you how to do all the right moves and counting your reps.
3. Daily Butt Workout is a great exercise app to tone your booty. 3
The Daily Butt Workout app works similarly to its ab counterpart. Whether or not you're one of those Latinas blessed with a big booty, you still might want to firm and tone your backside — which is precisely where this app, featuring squats and donkey kicks at home, comes in.
5. Nike + Training Club is an easy app for those who want to try running. 5
You might still remember all of those "Just Do It" commercials, but the Nike + Training Club app is so much more. This is a great app for fitness enthusiasts and workout newbies alike, thanks to a variety of options for your workouts and even audio guides from pro athletes.
6. The Johnson & Johnson 7-Minute Workout is the app for all lazy girls. 6
There is nothing that I personally love hearing more than "you just need 7 minutes to workout." The Johnson & Johnson 7-Minute Workout app is designed to give you bite-sized workouts that you can do quickly before hitting the shower every morning. Score!
7. Fitstar Personal Trainer is a great customizable app for working out. 7
If you're looking for an app that customizes all of your workouts, then look no further than the Fitstar Personal Trainer app. The best part is that this app never pushes you beyong your limits but does adjust to your body type and workout capacity, which means you can also change it as you go along and get more fit.
8. Relax Melodies is an exercise app that helps you wind down. 8
At the end of your workout, it's a good idea to take some time to stretch and then relax. This is why you need to end your day with the Relax Melodies app. The nice thing is that this app also has calming melodies if you have trouble falling asleep.