1. First, do a Dumbbell Cross Punch. 1
With your knees bent and a dumbbell in each hand, you'll want to punch your arms out one at a time. Get the full instructions here.
2. Second, try a Dumbbell Chest Press With Wrist Rotation. 2
For this move, you will want to lie on the floor or sit on a Swiss ball while holding a dumbbell in each hand. Get the full instructions here.
3. Third, you'll want to do the Push-Up With Alternating Shoulder Tap. 3
If you've never tried a real push-up before, here is your chance to do it for real by getting shoulders-width apart. Get the full instructions here.
5. Fifth, go for Alternating Chest Press. 5
Bend you knees and make sure that your hips line up with your shoulders, then grab a dumbbell into each hand. Get the full instructions here.
6. Sixth, a Plank Walk will make you feel good. 6
Start off in a standard plank position by having your palms on the floor with your wrists lined up underneath your shoulders. Get the full instructions here.
7. Seventh, do some Butterflies for exercise. 7
Bend your knees and place the soles of your feet on the floor, then lean backwards while holding one dumbbell in each hand. Get the full instructions here.
8. Eighth, try some Chair Dips for good triceps. 8
This one's simple with just what you have in your house: A chair that you lean backwards on. Get the full instructions here.
9. Ninth, do some Plank Reaches. 9
Start in the plank position, making sure that your body is in a straight line from your head to your heels. Get the full instructions here.