1. This kale pizza crust pizza is a healthy way to get your veggies. 1
Kale is a go-to healthy veggie, but for those that don't love it, now you can hide it inside of your pizza crust. Wow!
2. Try this whole wheat pita bread pizza for the easiest healthy pizza ever. 2
It doesn't get any easier than making healthy pizza on top of your whole wheat pita bread. It takes just minutes, really.
3. Learn how to make a cauliflower pizza crust for a fresh take on a classic. 3
Cauliflower is the go-to veggie for anyone looking to eat a low carb diet... but also trick others into not realizing they're eating their veggies.
5. Artichoke, tomato and spinach flatbread is an easy and healthy way to enjoy pizza night. 5
If you've never tried artichokes on a pizza, what are you waiting for? It might an unusual choice but everyone's sure to love it.
6. A delicious farmer's market vegetable breakfast pizza is perfect for weekends. 6
Who says that you can't have pizza for breakfast? Ignore the advice and serve this to your family this weekend.
7. This Pesto Pizza with Roma Tomatoes is gluten-free and vegan. Wow! 7
Pesto is a great addition to any pizza and here it is used as a replacement for the usual tomato sauce underneath your cheese and toppings.
8. A taco pizza is one that your entire family will devour... anytime. 8
When you want to combine pizza night with Taco Tuesday, you get this delicious concoction. You're welcome.
9. A Roasted garlic white pizza with arugula on top is basically a salad. Yum! 9
Let's just all pretend that we're eating a salad when we indulge in this pizza topped by a mountain of arugula, okay?
11. Blueberry, feta and honey-caramelized onion nan pizza is a great, healthy dessert. 11
This pizza, which pairs savory and sweet elements, is especially great if you want to pretend that pizza is what's for dessert tonight.
12. This socca with beet top pesto is both delicious and nutritious. 12
As autumn comes, it's time to up your pizza game by using some of fall's favorite veggies (like beets) on your next pizza.