Cooking bacon to perfection (EXCLUSIVE VIDEO)
In my house we all are bacon lovers. And to make bacon just right, crunchy and juicy at the same time, I have an amazing trick. The secret to perfectly cooking your bacon is an ingredient we all have in our kitchens. Watch the video and let me know whether you're ready to use it too.
Read more ¿Qué más? Panamanian corn pudding you'll love (RECIPE)
1 pound sliced bacon
4 cups of water
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
2. When the pan is hot, add the slices of bacon (no more than 4 slices at a time).
3. Immediately add water to cover the bacon and cook it uncovered.
4. When the water is nearly all evaporated, cover the pan with a frying lid.
5. Once the bacon begins to brown, flip it.
6. When evenly browned, put the bacon strips to drain on paper towels.
More tricks and tips on my cooking blog.
Image via Enriqueta Lemoine