This salad is super easy to make. If you don't have turkey, it's fine, you can make any time with chicken. I like it because cranberries and apples give it that festive touch. I also like it because it's a perfect way to make the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving to disappear. I hope you like this recipe that I found in Taste of Home.
Read more¿Qué más? The easiest bread pudding recipe ever (EXCLUSVE RECIPE)
Turkey salad with cranberries and apples
Makes 4 servings
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
2 teaspoons of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of lemon pepper seasoning
2 cups of trukey breast cut into cubes
2 stalks of celery, chopped
1/4 cup of dried cranberries
1 peeled apple, cored and diced
2/3 cup of chopped walnuts
4 lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
1. In a bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, salt and lemon-pepper seasoning and mix well.
2. In another bowl, combine the turkey with the celery, cranberries and apple.
3. Add the dressing to the turkey and stir until everything is well coated.
4. Refrigerate covered for at least an hour before serving.
5. Just before serving, add nuts, stir and serve over a bed of lettuce leaves.
For more recipes like this, visit Taste of Home.
Image via Taste of Home
What is your favorite salad?