You have to try these scrumptious oatmeal & raisin cookies! (EXCLUSIVE VIDEO)
I'm a big fan of oatmeal. The strength and energy to carry you through a hectic morning schedule can be found in a bowl of freshly cooked oatmeal. I make granola with oats and these cookies with raisin are my kids favorites! Check the video for the step by step recipe. Enjoy!
Read more ¿Qué más? Try this DIY granola with a Latin twist you'll love (RECIPE)
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Makes about 4 dozen cookies
14 tablespoons of butter
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
3 cups of oats
1 cup of raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars on medium speed, until creamy.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
5. Add the combined flour, bakind soda and cinnamon.
6. Add the oats and raisins and mix well.
7. Scoop a full tablespoon of the dought onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Cookies should be 1 inch apart.
8. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool 1 minute on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
10. Store in an airtight container.
For more of my recipes visit my cooking blog.
Image via Enriqueta Lemoine