I love this very festive recipe for roasted Brussels sprouts combined with dried cranberries and tossed with a flavorful balsamic vinegar reduction (from the recipe we shared yesterday!). The contrast in color, texture and flavor is amazing. They are the perfect side dish for the Thanksgiving table.
Find other Thanksgiving recipes on ¿Qué más? How to make my abuelita's turkey (EXCLUSIVE RECIPE)
Roasted Brussels sprouts with cranberries and balsamic vinegar reduction
Ingredients for 8 portions:
1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprout cut in halves
3 Tbs. of olive oil
Coarse sea salt
Fresh ground black pepper
1/2 cup dry cranberries
Balsamic vinegar reduction
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the Brussels sprouts in the sheet.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and paper.
- Roast them for 25 minutes, until tender.
- In a bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts with the cranberries. Before serving, drizzle some balsamic vinegar reduction.
Image via Enriqueta Lemoine
See our previous menu items:
What other vegetables do you serve for Thanksgiving dinner?