Hot dog crust pizza, bacon sundaes and more gross fast food you should NEVER eat
Now, I'll occasionally eat at both of these fast food restaurants. In fact, Pizza Hut's stuffed crust cheese pizza is probably one of my favorite meals on the planet. I don't have it very often (maybe once a year) but, when I do, I always love it. What's better than cheese stuffed into cheese? Nothing!!!
Apparently, they thought that stuffing hot dog would be better. Why, I have no idea, cause come on folks--that just crosses some imaginary line that I think we all know exists. Same with Burger King, putting bacon in an ICE CREAM SUNDAE? So gross. They aren't the only ones, though.
Read more ¿Qué más? Real Latino fast food we love more than Taco Bell & Chipotle
These are the 6 most disgusting fast food creations I've seen introduced over the last few years.
1. McDonald's McRib Sandwich: Trying to appeal to those that love BBQ and pork, McDonald's brought back this sandwich for a limited time—some were thrilled, but I think this sandwich is one of the worst because, well, if you want real ribs, you should never ever try to get them for this cheaply. Seriously, WHAT is this made out of? Whatever it is, it ain't ribs.
2. KFC's Double Down Sandwich: They sure mean it when they say this is a "one-of-a-kind sandwich", since nobody in their right minds would eat a sandwich that is actually two chicken breasts instead of buns. The one time a friend of mine tried it, he got predictably sick to his stomach for hours. Ewwwww.
3. Wendy's Hot 'N Juicy 3/4 lb. Triple Burger: I understand that some people eat a lot of meat in order to keep their weight up. Like, say, WWF wrestlers or those dudes who compete in Strong Man competitions. But would a normal person ever need to eat almost a whole pound of beef? Um, no.
4. Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Tacos: One of the latest in the recent string of oh-this-is-so-gross fast food options, Taco Bell released a this creation made with a Doritos chip crust. The neon-orange sad excuse for inauthentic Mexican food is a disgrace to all of the wonderful tacos that ever came before it.
5. Pizza Hut's Hot Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza: No words can describe how disappointed I am with this one. Seriously. I have nothing against hot dogs, I really don't. But I don't want one INSIDE of my pizza. Why would I? This looks like the worst example of schizophrenic cardiac-arrest-inducing food EVER!
6. Burger King's Bacon Sundae: I actually really like the combination of flavors and textures, like having something salty and sweet or really hot and cold (like a fresh brownie a la mode), but this latest dessert from BK is so unappealing that I may never be able to eat bacon again. Ok fine, I'm lying. But it's still nasty.
Want to find other moms como tú? "Like" MamásLatinas on Facebook!
Have you ever had one of these gross fast food creations and enjoyed it?
Images via CBS News, Grub Grade, Taco Bell, Wendy's, KFC, McDonald's