5 Things to know about Lindsay Lohan's married Latin lover Domingo Zapata
Okay let's get right into this, shall we? For quite some time now, there have been rumors that Domingo Zapata and Lindsay Lohan are somehow an item, BUT it really hit the fan recently because Lohan said in an interview, "Oh, this guy I'm seeing sent me a jet because he wants to see me. But he's married with kids." Well, guess what? Zapata is married and has kids. Could it be true? Could the 39-year-old artist be Lohan's married lover?
Read more ¿Qué más?: 5 Signs Selena Gomez could be the next Lindsay Lohan
Well according to Zapata himself, "I've never even kissed Lindsay. We have only ever been friends. I have no idea why I was named as her lover, but I never have been and am not right now. I am single." Well, he's kind of single.
Hmmm, I suppose we should take the artist at his word especially since Lohan didn't directly name him. I am still curious about the man and just in case you are too here are five things to know about Domingo Zapata, the man accused of being Lindsay Lohan's married Latin lover:
1. Zapata is a Spanish-born artist. Born in Palma de Mallorca, he now livesin New York City and has a studio in the Gramercy Park neighborhood. He specializes in post abstract representational paintings and sculpts are well.
2. He writes songs. Zapata doesn't just dabble in songwriting, he has helped compose lyrics for the likes of Jon Secada and Michael Jackson. WOW!
3. He's married and has two kids. Although he separated from his wife Stacy Belyea in 2007, they have yet to get divorced.
4. He's made money off Lohan. Zapata says he met Lohan "years go" when he took Polaroids of her that he sold for $100,000. He has also painted the actress.
5. Lohan isn't the first starlet to be linked to Zapata. Scarlett Johannson, Tara Reid and Sofia Vergara have also been rumored to be with Zapata. I'm sorry, but Tara Reid?!
Now, check out Zapata's good-humored denial of Lohan rumors:
Image via domingozapata/Twitter