MTV Video Music Awards 2013: 5 things to look forward to!
This year's MTV Video Music Awards are happening tomorrow Sunday and from the sound of things, viewers have a lot to look forward to. From performances by some of the world's biggest artists to all the prizes up for grabs, the night is sure to be full of can't-miss moments.
So what can you look forward to? Read on to find out!
Read more ¿Qué más?: MTV Video Music Awards 2013: Find out which 6 Latino artists are nominated!
1. Red carpet fashion: It's always fun to see what celebs are wearing at awards shows, but the VMAs have a history of some especially memorable red carpet looks, from the good to the downright weird. And with such a wide range of artists attending this year--from Kanye West to Lady Gaga (who has recently toned down her look drastically, but hey who knows?)--I'm sure we'll see more of that this year.
2. Can't-miss performances, from Puerto Rican crooner Bruno Mars, as well as other big names like Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke, Katy Perry, Kanye West, and Justin Timberlake, among others.
3. The six Latin celeb nominees that are duking it out for their respective awards, including Demi Lovato for Best Female Video, Selena Gomez for Best Pop Video, and Miguel for Best Hip Hop Video.
4. A possible cameo by Christina Aguilera? The singer, who recently showed off her AMAZING new look, was nominated for a VMA for the first time since 2007, for her collaboration with Pitbull on the single "Feel This Moment." We'll have to stay tuned to see if they win and if she is there to accept the award (and once again show off her newly toned figure)!
5. Video of the Year: There's stiff competition for the biggest award of the night, but we're hoping it goes to the only Latino nominated for the prize--Bruno Mars!
Images via Getty Images
Are you looking forward to the VMAs?