6 Reasons we'll miss Shakira and Usher on 'The Voice'
This season of The Voice has officially come to a close, with the crowning of 16-year-old Danielle Bradbery as the winner. And with so many great moments throughout the show, I can't help but think how much I enjoyed having Shakira and Usher on the show. Though part of me is looking forward to seeing Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green resume their place in those chairs next season, there are some things I'll definitely miss about this spring's competition. Below, check out six things we'll miss about having Shaki and Usher on The Voice:
Read more ¿Qué más?: 'The Voice': The winner is announced! (VIDEO)
1. The banter: The chemistry and back-and-forth between the coaches this season was probably the best I've seen yet and definitely the funniest. There was plenty of good-natured teasing, but everyone was also very supportive of each other's teams.
2. Shakira's vocabulary: The look on all of the other coaches' faces when she used terms like "didactic" was priceless. It was almost as great as when she adorably said "it's a toughie one" and asked Adam to clarify what an "oaf" was.
3. ...And enthusiasm for her team members: Who could forget the moment when Shaki literally leapt out of her chair when Sasha Allen was voted through? It's clear she cares so much about her team members and genuinely wants to help them succeed.
4. Usher's leg stance: You know he means business when he's got that leg up. Also, those red shoes? They've basically become a symbol of his team.
5. ...And weird coaching methods. Between making his members do push-ups, take a boxing class, or challenigng them to "attract him" to them with their singing, Usher's style was definitely unconventional. But hey, it clearly worked! His finalist, Michelle Chamuel, came in second place!
6. Their awesome photos. Usher and Shakira both documented a lot of their experience on The Voice by sharing snapshots of themselves on set with their Twitter followers (including those adorable ones of Shaki with son Milan) and it gave fans a great behind-the-scenes sneak peek. I hope to see more of those when they return in Season 6.
Image via NBC
Will you miss seeing Shakira and Usher this next season?