Grammy Awards 2013: 5 amazing performances by our Latino stars! (VIDEOS)
The 2013 Grammy Awards are this Sunday! As a sucker for all award season shows, I can't wait to see some of my favorite artists take the stage to perform and (hopefully!) to accept some awards.
And while I was a little disappointed to hear that many Latino performers seemed to be snubbed this year, I am still looking forward to seeing the ones who did get nominated, like Miguel and Romeo Santos. Plus, Juanes and Puerto Rican cutie Bruno Mars will also be joining the long, star-studded list of performers!
In preparation for this weekend's sure-to-be unforgettable show, here are 5 of the best performances by Latino artists in Grammy's history:
1. Ricky Martin got the audience on their feet with his performance of "La Copa de La Vida."
2. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony took the stage to perform a duet in Spanish in 2005.
3. In 2006, Mariah Carey showed off her powerhouse vocals while performing a medley of her songs.
4. Who could ever forget Shakira's Bollywood-style performance of "Hips Don't Lie" in 2007?
5. That same year, Christina Aguilera paid tribute to James Brown with a stunning rendition of "It's a Man's, Man's World."
Image via Getty Images
What's your favorite Grammy performance?