The 5 most outrageous ways birthday girl Rosario Dawson has encouraged you to vote! (VIDEOS)
Today is Puerto Rican and Afro-Cuban actress Rosario Dawson's birthday! The gorgeous 33-year-old star of Men in Black II, Rent and Eagle Eye has always been more than just another Hollywood starlet though. Since co-founding Voto Latino in 2004, she's been spreading the message to get Latinos out to vote. Luckily for us, she's been a laugh riot in the meantime because she isn't afraid to do something funny or silly to get you to vote.
This year all she wants for her birthday is for you to take the Rosario Dawson's Birthday Pledge to vote this year. But first, check out these hysterical (and inspiring!) videos from the actress herself.
Read more ¿Qué más? The 5 funniest Latinas EVER on SNL before Sofia Vergara (VIDEOS)
1. Rosario laughs it up with buddies like Wilmer Valderrama in telenovela-like episodes of "La Pasion De La Decision."
2. Rosario makes a joke out of "Vote? Why Bother?", exemplifying the negative apathetic attitude some can have.
Want to find other moms como tú? "Like" MamásLatinas on Facebook!
3. Rosario giggles with Jimmy Kimmel about why she co-founded Voto Latino and encourages Guillermo to join in.
4. Rosario makes us laugh as she accepts a Hispanic Heritage Awards while joking about not having babies yet.
5. Rosario sings and dances in a Voto Latino-rendition of "America" in the hysterical conclusion to her telenovela.
What's your favorite funny video of Rosario Dawson trying to get us Latinos to vote? Are you planning to vote in Election 2012? Share with us in the comments below!
Image via VotoLatino