6 must-have Latino songs for your next family road trip
Listening to good music can make anything easier, whether it's studying, going for a run, or even embarking on a road trip with your family! Though a long drive can be exhausting, with the right soundtrack it can also be adventurous and fun. So what better way to keep up your energy than by popping in some of our favorite, upbeat Latino tunes? Here are a few tracks you should definitely have your family road trip playlist:
1. Pitbull ft Chris Brown, "International Love" - I'm not normally a big fan of Chris Brown. But if you're about to kick off an hours-long drive, there's no artist that will get you pumped more than Pitbull, and this collaboration will have you--and your family--dancing in your seats!
2. Jennifer Lopez ft. Lil Wayne, "I'm Into You" - Is any playlist really complete without J.Lo? This is one of my favorites of her tracks. Plus, if you're bored in the car you can always day dream about taking her spot in the video for this song, which stars the very sexy William Levy!
3. Ricky Martin, "Livin' La Vida Loca" - Is there any explanation necessary?
4. Selena Gomez, "Who Says" - Slow down the tempo with this Top 40 song that all Gomez fans (probably including your kids) love!
5. Selena, "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" - What better way to truly indulge in your Latin roots than by listening to a song by the original beloved Selena? My family and I used to sing and dance along to this particular tune all the time when I was growing up!
6. Alejandro Sanz ft. Alicia Keys, "Looking for Paradise" - Sanz is one of my favorite Latino artists, and this song featuring the lovely and talented Alicia Keys is mellow and pleasant -- perfect for listening to while gazing out the window on a long drive!
What songs do you like listening to while driving?
Image via Thinkstock