This weekend, Lady Gaga set a new record by becoming the first person to have 20 million Twitter followers. But she's not the only one with a huge fan base! Latina singer Shakira is tied with Rihanna for the fourth most popular Twitter account, each with 14.5 million followers. They are topped by Justin Bieber and Katy Perry, who take the second and third spots.
Though we love all these celebs--especially our Shaki--we have a different idea of who the best tweeters are. Here are our favorite famous Latina moms to follow on Twitter!
- Soledad O'Brien, @Soledad_OBrien, 131, 267 followers – The CNN anchor and mother of four not only tweets important news, she also takes the time to reply to questions from followers! She even swaps parenting woes. When another mom shared details about a confrontation between her and her 11-year-old over wearing nail polish, O'Brien tweeted back, "Oops mine wears nail polish. Doesn't bug me. She wants a cell phone. Uh, I don't think so!"
- Adriana Lima, @AdrianaLima, 281,121 followers – This beautiful Brazilian model and mommy tweets inspirational quotes and reveals some her every day activities at work and at home. Recently, she tweeted about watching Gnomeo and Juliet with her daughter, Valentina. So sweet!
- Roselyn Sanchez, @Roselyn_Sanchez, 90,968 followers – Sanchez almost always tweets in both Spanish and English and always thanks her fans for success. "Thanks to all that have seen Act Of Valor and the wonderful comments towards the movie and my work. Really appreciate it!" she tweeted about her new movie.
- Sofia Vergara, @SofiaVergara, 1,647,333 followers – The hilarious actress is just as funny and lovable on Twitter as she is on Modern Family. She often shares behind-the-scenes peaks of herself on set or getting ready for red carpet event--but of course she also tweets pics of her son, Manolo.
- Lili Estefan, @LiliEstefan, 178,735 followers – The Univision host tweets in Spanish, often linking to the articles on the latest current event and celebrity news. She also shares personal pictures both of her set and of her everyday life. This month, she tweeted a picture of Emilio Estefan's birthday cake with the caption, "Celebrando con la familia y amigos el cumpleaños de Emilio."
Which mamas Latinas do you like to follow on Twitter?
Images via Getty Images