1. Peekaboo glitter is a sparkling geometric nail art trend. 1
This white-and-gold combo is simply perfect for snowy days or bright spring mornings.
2. Some darker colors might be perfect to rock this trend in winter. 2
This dark, sparkly emerald color along with a black matte is absolutely perfect for winter.
3. Blue nails give this trend a super special pop of color. 3
There's nothing quite like going to the white sandy beach with your gorgeous blue nails, no?
5. You can combine two trends in one by doing matte geometric nails. 5
A little pink is oh-so-pretty, but add a little black and you've really got something special.
6. Make a really cool animal-themed design on your nails, too. 6
I mean, seriously, could this little animal face BE any cuter?!
7. Rock peachy nails all year long in this fun, geometric print. 7
These oh-so-gorgeous peach nails are perfect for basically any occasion.
8. Try a BOLD accent nail with your geometric design. 8
Nude nails with a really sharp, colorful geometric nail? Yes, please!
9. A nude geometric design is perfect for simplicity lovers. 9
Just a little touch of nude color with some white lines go a long way!
11. Go for an ALL BOLD look with these bright neon geometric nails. 11
These gorgeous, bright nails are definitely going to be your go-to.
12. Ombre nails are still in, right? They are with this combo! 12
Nails going from blue to purple to pink, along with geometric designs, is going to be pretty gorgeous.
13. This heavenly geometric look is absolutely incredible. 13
Sometimes, you want subtle. And sometimes, you want your nails to make the best first impression.
14. These nails are sure to get people talking. 14
This design is absolutely heavenly, and it's definitely one you'll want to try.
15. Don't forget to bedazzle your geometric nails a bit. 15
Bright-colored nails are the best, but adding a little extra sparkle will also be pretty great.