Jennifer López opening make up 1
Mary Phillips for L’Oréal Paris explains the concept of the makeup:
I really wanted to pay homage to "The Glow," but a more amped up version. It's one of those land mark, quintessential J.Lo makeup pillars, and while the opening act was all about the hottest songs, we just wanted to open with one of her hottest looks that her audience seems to love: The Glow, the bronze, the rich nudes, the highlighting!
The complexion 2
Here are the products she used on her complexion:
- L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Foundation in Sun Beige 106 and Classic Tan 109 ($14.99)
- L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighting Concealer in Light 862 ($12.95)
- L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Powder in True Beige 400
The Cheeks 3
- Lancôme Star Bronzer in 03 Sunswept and 03 Metalique
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator in Ice and Rose ($12.99); applied on cheeks, temples, cheek bone, bridge of nose, cupid’s bow and browbone
- L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lip Liner in Toffee To Be 782 ($8.48)
- L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Lipstick in Eva's Nude ($8.99)
- L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray ($16.99)
Tom Bachik, L'Oréal Paris Global Nail Designer, gave us the instructions step-by-step:
- STEP 1: To prep the nails, Tom started by adding a few drops of the L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil ($24.99) and rubbed into the cuticles
- STEP 2: To create a classic and elegant look, Tom chose a nude, sheer shade – L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Nail Colour in Forever Mink ($9.99)
- STEP 3: To complete the look, Tom added a little sparkle by applying golden crystals on Jennifer's nails
The hair 8
Lorenzo Martin for L'Oréal Paris also gave very detailed instructions:
STEP 1: First, Lorenzo washed hair with L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner ($4.99 each).
STEP 2: He then applied L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Boost It Volume Inject Mousse ($4.99) throughout the hair and blow dried with a round brush
STEP 3: Using a two-inch barrel iron, Lorenzo then curled hair to create loose waves throughout.
STEP 4: He then tossed the hair around to loosen up the curl and applied L'Oréal Paris Elnett Strong Hold Hairspray ($14.99).
The top knot 9
Step 1: To get J.Lo's top knot, Lorenzo first gathered hair in a high pony tail.
Step 2: Next, he twisted hair around the base of the ponytail and secured it with bobby pins
Step 3: To finish, he sprayed the hair with L'Oréal Paris Elnett Strong Hold Hairspray ($14.99) and added a touch of L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Extreme Style Gel ($4.99) to make sure the look stayed put.
Smooth and slick 11
STEP 1: Lorenzo first sectioned hair in horizontal sections, then flat ironed each section straight.
STEP 2: Next, he parted hair down the middle and tucked behind the ears.
STEP 3: To keep strands in place, he sprayed all over with L'Oréal Paris Elnett Strong Hold Hairspray ($14.99).
STEP 4: For added shine, Lorenzo finished the look with L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare - Nutri-Gloss High Shine Glossing Mist ($6.99).