Banish acne & manchas with this morning mango coconut smoothie
I've been on a mission to clear up my skin because I've been breaking out like a teenager. I'm talking pimples AND manchas. I've tried everything, and now I'm trying smoothies. That's right, with the right smoothie you can actually sip your way to clearer skin. Here's a winner: a mango smoothie!
Read more in ¿Qué más?: 90s Celeb beauty trends that are making a glorious comeback
Why a mango coconut smoothie you ask? That's because mangos are rich in beta-carotene which converts to vitamin A and helps clear up pores and banish acne. It also brightens skin, giving you an even complexion and a J.Lo-like glow. As for coconuts, they're a natural anti-inflammatory, which helps soothe skin and reduce breakouts. Plus, who doesn't like mango or coconut in their smoothies? It's like the most delicious combination ever! Try this mango coconut smoothie recipe & banish adult acne now!
Here's what you need:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of fresh mango chunks
- 1 cup of organic coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
Here's what to do:
- Add a cup of water to your blender, then throw in the oats, mango chunks and coconut milk.
- Once you've blended all those ingredients, you're then going to pour yourself a glass of the coconut mango smoothie. Then add a tablespoon of chia seeds, stir and let it sit for about 10 minutes until the seeds turn into a gel-like texture.
- Enjoy and see your skin clear up in no time!
I recommend having this smoothie for breakfast a few times a week for noticeable results.
Image via Corbis Images