5 Tricks to make your boobs always look their best
Every woman has certain parts of her body that she likes to play up. And regardless of whether you like lto wear low-cut V-necks or prefer covered up sweaters, we all want to make the most of one of our best features: our boobs! Luckily, there are a few easy tips and tricks to help us do just that.
Below, check out five simple ways to make your breasts look their best:
Read more ¿Qué más?: Debunked! 6 Common myths about bras
- Make sure to put sunscreen on your chest and cleavage. It's an easy spot to forget about, but if you neglect that area, age or sun spots might develop there.
- Use highlighter on your inner cleavage. It helps make your boobs look fuller and perkier!
- Lightly sweep bronzer on chest. This is another effective beauty method of giving your breasts a boost. But don't go overboard! Your cleavage should still match the rest of your skin.
- Try not to sleep on your side. In the same way that making the same facial expression over and over again can create wrinkles, sleeping on your side can cause lines or creases to develop between your breasts.
- Suffer from boob sweat? Don't worry, you're not alone. The good news is that there are products out there (some people like baby powder or you can use breast-specific lotion, like this one) that helps you keep "the girls" dry and looking good.
Image via Thinkstock
What are some tricks you use to keep your boobs looking good?