Talia Castellanos named one of YouTube's biggest beauty vloggers + 4 other Latina favorites
The Los Angeles Times recently did a roundup on the Top 10 Beauty Videos on YouTube and I was so estactic to see our favorite Latina beauty vlogger, Talia Castellano make it as number 3 on the list! This adorable 13-year old beauty vlogger (and neuroblastoma & leukemia cancer patient) has inspired so many of us with her optimistic and cheerful makeup tutorials and beauty product reviews. We can honestly say we love her, but she's not the only Latina beauty vlogger I'm following these days.
Read more ¿Qué más? Beauty blogger accuses dad of rape on YouTube
The reality is that most of us can' t afford our very own makeup artists. I know I can't! But with all the amazing YouTube beauty bloggers out there, who really needs one? I can honestly admit that a lot of the makeup looks I do I've learned from some of these awesome chicas. These Latina beauty gurus have taught me everything from how to nail a perfect smoky eye, to how to successfully apply false lashes. I'm telling you they're quickly making pro's out of all of us! Check out a few of my favorite Latina Youtube beauty bloggers and learn a thing or two!
1. Talia Castellano (Taliajoy18): Tali who doesn't like wearing wigs, uses her love for makeup and cosmetics to help her feel beautiful despite the fact that she's undergoing treatment. Her encouraging and upbeat spirit has lead her to become an honorary face of CoverGirl, something she was surprised with by Ellen herself on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and she's scored millions and millions of views on her YouTube channel. And did I mention she does her makeup like a pro? My favorite has to be her "Dramatic Fall Smokey Eye" video:
2. Dulce Tejeda (DulceCandy87): The Mexican beauty guru and young mother grew up in a humble middle class home and joined the military right after high school in search of new opportunities. After being sent to Iraq, Dulce was stuck in a uniform where she couldn't wear any kind of makeup. She'd buy magazines and dream about the outfits and the makeup she couldn't wear. When she got back from Iraq she worked a 9-to-5 job as a mechanic and started doing beauty tutorials on the side as a way to express herself and get in touch with her feminine side. Dulce's videos not only have opened the doors for features in magazines like Teen Vogue and Seventeen magazine, but have also allowed her to partner with HaulerDeals to create her very own online store where you can buy chic and cheap fashion. You go girl! Check out her fierce Rocker Chic Makeup tutorial below.
3. Cindy Diaz (DRBrooklyn730): This Dominican New Yorker is in love with all things fashion and beauty. After years of flipping through the pages of fashion glossies, Cindy decided to create a Youtube channel where she not only speaks about her passion for style and beauty, but teaches her followers how to create some of their favorite looks. In this tutorial, she shows how to create a pretty bronzey eye makeup look that looks great on all Latina skin tones!
4. Sonia Castaneda (Sccastaneda): A gorgeous Mexican beauty guru and mommy, Sonia can replicate any red carpet look. She got her start on YouTube with amazing makeup tutorials and helpful product reviews. She also started a breastfeeding group and like Dulce Candy, also works with HaulerDeals. Sonia is the perfect example that with hard work anything is possible! Learn how to apply faux lashes with the step-by-step tutorial she did for MamásLatinas:
5. Claudette Cortez (Claudettesmakeup): What I love the most about this beauty vlogger is her quirky sense of humor. She'll teach you how to do a fabulous makeup look and manage to keep a smile on your face. Check out this video on some of her latest beauty product recommendations.
Image via YouTube