5 Ways to get a perfect high bun like Adrienne Bailon!
Adrienne Bailon has become the queen of the high buns! The Empire Girls star is always caught wearing a perfectly neat top knot, whether on the red carpet or walking around NYC. The retro-inspired style is a simple and convenient look to opt for when your strands don't seem to be behaving. Check out the easy tips below to help you recreate the sleek and sophisticated do'!
Read more ¿Qué más? 6 Tricks to make your blowout last during a workout!
- Make sure to skip washing your stands that day; this style works best on second or third day hair. Then, using a paddle brush, brush hair back. Flip head upside down, and pull hair tightly into a high ponytail; secure with elastic.
- Apply a light hair serum, like John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Original Formula to keep hair smooth and sleek.
- Pull ponytail through a bun shaper like H&M's Hairstyling Ring. Afterwards, wrap hair around it, making sure the bun shaper is completely covered.
- Secure the ends of your hair with small bobby pins.
- Finish off by spraying a strong but flexible hold hair spray like L'Oreal Satin Hairspray in Extra Strong Hold Unscented.
What do you think of the high bun hairstyle? Would you try it?
Image via Getty Images