Innovative beauty products and cool tips to look 5 to 10 years younger (PHOTOS)
What Latina doesn't dream of enjoying the benefits of a possible fountain of youth out there? I'll admit to being ever so slightly obsessed with everthing beauty that points in that direction. To freeze time? Erase wrinkles and say GOODBYE forever to those annoying wiry greys? I can dream all I want, but in reality I do appreciate any trick and product that will help me substract years from my face (no surgery needed!).
Take note of the following tips, courtesy of Rogelio Reyna, Manager of Artistry and Education at Bobbi Brown. And discover some of the newest and most innovative products that will bring you closer to the fountain of youth.
Rogelio Reyna, makeup artist extraordinaire, has worked with stars such as Jennifer Lopez, Paulina Rubio, Sara Ramirez, Antonio Banderas and Carolina Herrera. These are his 5 steps to looking younger and fresher in no time:
1. A little bit of concealer like Bobbi Brown's Tinted Eye Brightener helps cover under-eye circles and bring light to that area, "a product that gives you an 8 hour rest look."
2. A pop of blush. "A little bit of color in your cheeks is refreshing, a pale pink or a coral also make you look healthier."
3. The Brightening Lip Gloss, de Bobbi Brown is a gloss that is formulated with pearls of color and makes your lips look healthier too. Hidrating your lips will help soften fine lines.
4. "Use an eyeliner that is darker than the color of your eyes, a trick that will make them look bigger. Always apply it only on the top lid or in both top and the waterline, and avoid lining only the waterline as that will make eyes appear droopy and sad."
5. "And a last tip: a smile costs nothing and will make you look 5 years younger!"
Want more ideas? Check out the slideshow below for some ot the newest and most advanced products that promise to be synonyms of youth. Choose the formula that best complements your beauty routine and enjoy the excuse to pamper yourself a little bit. You deserve it!
What are your tips for a more youthful appearance?
Image via Thinkstock
All eyes are on your hands
Did you know that according to a study by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons it is possible to tell the exact age of a person by just looking at his or her hands? Clinique's Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream is a must try if the dark spots on your hands are telling that you are over the hill when in fact that is not the case. So try it and tell me what you think. ($35.00)