5 Latino hotties I would put on my nails!
Okay, I am honestly just NOT a fan of nail art. I'll admit that right now. I pretty much keep my nails very, very short and just have fun painting them different, bright colors (like the pearly teal, lavender and hot pink combo I have going on right now). But when I saw this incredibly creative manicure featuring various hot men, I immediately wanted it.
The current version of the Hot Man-icure "steamy nail set" features heartthrobs like Ryan Gosling (I wonder how girlfriend Eva Mendes feels about this?), Pharrell and Zac Efron. But, my love for RyGos aside, who I would REALLY want on my nails is one of the following Latino hotties.
Read more ¿Qué más? NAIL TREND ALERT: Get ombre nails in a few quick steps! (EXCLUSIVE VIDEO)
1. Ricky Martin: I had a crush on Ricky Martin when I was younger and I'm not ashamed to admit that I still find him very attractive, though for much different reasons these days. I know I don't stand a chance with the hot Latino papi (cause, well, he's finally out & proud) but I'd still put that face on my nails—if only because I want to hear him serenade me.
2. Gael Garcia Bernal: Have you seen those eyes? That adorably boyish smile?! I not-so-secretly have a thing for really tall, skinny guys with longer-ish hair… and he completely fits the bill. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a photo of him that didn't make my heart skip a beat, so putting him on my nails just seems like the most logical thing to do, no?
3. Angelo Sosa: I first fell in love with the sexy chef back when he was appearing on Bravo's Top Chef, where he (unfortunately) went on to be a runner-up. But he's still #1 in my book and I was even more excited when he opened up a hot new restaurant in NYC. If I'm going to put eye candy on my nails, I have to put someone who could make a great meal.
4. John Leguizamo: There is just something about John that I really love. It's probably because he's just so damn funny and I love having a good laugh. I've seen a bunch of his movies and event went to his last solo show on Broadway where I, of course, laughed my butt off. Hey, a girl's allowed to like a guy that can tickle her funny bone, right? Cause I sure love him!
5. Michael Trevino: I wanted the last man that I put on my nails to be strong and able to defend me, but still be a sensitive guy. Immediately I flashed back to one of my favorite guilty pleasures, The Vampire Diaries, and knew that I had to put this wereworld-turned-vampire-hybrid (and devoted boyfriend) on my list of hot Latinos to paint my nails with. He's just awesome.
Want to find other moms como tú? "Like" MamásLatinas on Facebook!
Do you love the Hot Man-icure nails? Which Latinos would you put on YOUR nails? Share with us in the comments below!
Images via Getty Images, Red Nails