6 beauty items no Latina can live without
I can't leave my house without putting a little something on my face. Although my mom wasn't big into makeup, my abuelita was a real beauty when she was younger. When I was growing up, I was obsessed with reading beauty magazines and learning how to apply the trendiest methods.
Now that I'm all grown up, though, I tend to rely on the classics. There are a few items that are absolute Beauty Must Haves for my daily routine that keep me looking great, feeling pretty and give me a confidence boost throughout the day.
Read more ¿Qué más? Sofia Vergara inspired my latest beauty obsession.
- Volumizing mascara: Many of us are blessed with long eyelashes and there's nothing wrong with showing them off, like, ALL the time. My pick: CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara.
- Anti-frizz serum: Whether you live in a humid climate or not, there's nothing like a good serum to keep your hair looking shiny and smooth. My pick: John Friedda Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Serum.
- Kiss-proof lipstick: Now that we know men love kissing more than women, you need a good lipstick to keep your pucker luscious. My pick: Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain.
- Go-to nail color: Nothing can make you look more put together than a good manicure in your favorite color. My pick: Essie in Coral Reef.
- A good sunscreen: We love to keep a sexy tan but skin cancer is no joke, which is why I always apply moisturizer with SPF before heading out. My pick: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15.
- Makeup remover: Clogging your pores before bedtime is no laughing matter, which is why taking it all off at the end of the day is a must. My pick: Neutrogena Night Calming Makeover Remover Cleansing Towelettes.
Read more ¿Qué más? 9 Latin superfoods that will make you gorgeous.
What's your favorite must-have beauty product?
Images via Amazon.com